Silwood and Safyr
This is an opportunity to join a well respected specialist software company whose product is used by major enterprises across almost all vertical markets to accelerate the delivery of large data and digital transformation projects.
Our product Safyr is used by data analysts, data engineers, data scientists and other professionals to solve the challenge of gaining access to, analyzing and discovering the ‘business friendly’ metadata they need for their projects.
Safyr works with large, complex and often highly customized applications from SAP, Microsoft, Salesforce and Oracle ERP and CRM applications. The product integrates with many leading data catalog, governance and modeling software products including Collibra, Alation, Informatica EDC, Solidatus, Precisely Data360, SAP PowerDesigner, Quest Erwin, ER/Studio.
We are looking to add a Pre Sales Technical Engineer to our team. The main activities for this are:
- Presenting Safyr to business/technical audiences in customer or partner organisations
- Demonstrating Safyr
- Answering technical questions
- Providing input into proposals
This role could be on a full, or part time basis. You may be an experienced professional who is looking for a more flexible working life, or just seeking to escape the “hamster wheel” of large technology companies (we’ve all been there!)
The mix of skills, experience and characteristics we are searching for are:
- An enquiring mind
- An appreciation of the importance of metadata for large data transformation projects
- Experience with SQL, RDBMS, data catalog, data modeling tools
- Some exposure to ERP or CRM packages from SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, or Microsoft.
This will be based on experience and knowledge and whether the role is full or part time.
Please send an email to email@example.com with your up to date CV and we will get back to you.