Why consider partnering with Silwood Technology?
Are you an Information or Data Management technology company who sells to organisations who have invested in ERP and CRM solutions from SAP, Salesforce, Oracle or Microsoft? Including Safyr® in your proposition will be an asset to you and your customers.
Benefits of partnering with Silwood?
You can apply to find out more and become a partner at the end of this page.
- Differentiation: Safyr will help you to differentiate your proposition more clearly from other vendors who continue to rely on costly, time intensive, manual and often inaccurate methods of finding the right tables for their project. You can also handle customer questions related to the time and cost of metadata discovery more confidently.
- Discovery: You can use Safyr with ERP and CRM metadata to accelerate the Proof of Concept or Technical Discovery exercises needed to demonstrate your solution. You can build a stronger and more compelling Business Case for investment in your product because you can be more accurate about time and cost estimates for data discovery.
- Delivery: Reduce the reduce the potential for implementation delay and cost overrun caused by lack of access to the meaningful metadata in your customers’ own ERP and CRM packages.
“Harnessing Safyr’s power to rapidly comprehend, visualise and quantify often hidden and complex data models of ERP systems will reduce delivery risk and avoid a lot of common pitfalls faced with data transformation projects. We are excited to offer this product as part of our services.”
Alex Smith, Head of Data Strategy & Engagement, SNP
How can you partner with Silwood?
VALUE ADDED RESELLER
Becoming a Safyr reseller is a quick and straightforward process.
It permits you to include Safyr in your price book and take orders for the product. We provide a standard discount off Suggested List price for both Software and Support and Maintenance sold by you.
This is appropriate for you if your organisation prefers to refer customers to technology solutions which will assist them in delivering their information and data programmes. We work with you and your client to progress with the opportunity.
Any resulting sale would be transacted through Silwood. There is a standard Referral fee of 20% of sales of Safyr and associated services.
SYSTEM INTEGRATOR AND CONSULTING PARTNER
If you are a Systems Integrator or a Consulting organisation, you may need to use Safyr on a project by project basis with your clients.
Silwood offer you a project and time based rental mechanism for this. You can then use Safyr to help you to deliver more quickly and accurately and increase productivity and client satisfaction.
As a technology provider with a product for which Safyr is complementary, you may wish to consider a technology partnership to enable Safyr content to be used within your solution.
Silwood are committed to the success of our partners and provide the following to all partner types:
- Free training for technical and sales staff
- Pre- and post sales support. This can include help with demonstrations, proof of concept, joint customer calls etc.
- Joint Press Release
- The potential to initiate joint marketing programmes
- Access to demonstration copies of Safyr
Other support options are available by agreement.